Anthony Adams & Connie Davis’ Super Bowl Lasagna Extravaganza!
1 box of Lasagna Noodles
1 twelve ounce container of small curd cottage cheese
1 12 oz. package of mild cheddar cheese
1 12 oz package of extra sharp cheddar cheese
1 can of Parmesan cheese
1 large jar of tomato sauce
2 lbs of ground turkey
1 package of turkey sausage
1 package of turkey pepperoni
salt, pepper, garlic and Italian seasonings to season
1. Cook lasagna noodles in boiling water until slightly cooked (not soft)
2. Cut the sausage and pepperoni into small bite size pieces. Cook the turkey, and turkey sausage meat over medium heat and season meat to taste while cooking with salt, pepper, garlic and Italian seasonings.
3.Strain the meat, then add the jar/can of tomato sauce in with the meat and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4. Place one cup full of meat sauce in the bottom of oblong pan and top with the turkey pepperoni.
5. Place drained noodles on top of meat sauce.
6. Take the two eggs and mix with cottage cheese. Then place splats of cottage cheese down onto each noodle.
7. Mix the cheeses together and place on top of the cottage cheese.
8. Repeat process.
9. On the very top place left over meat sauce and remainder of cheese along with Parmesan cheese and let cook until the cheese is fully melted and you can see signs of boiling on the top of the Extravaganza Lasagna
Reggie Wells & Diane Wells Pepperoni Rolls
36 Rhodes frozen rolls
½ lb. sliced pepperoni
Parmesan cheese to season
1. Place dozen frozen rolls on paper plate
2. Spray with Olive Oil Pam
3. Place in microwave to quick defrost for 1 minute on 50% power
5. Spread dough out into the size of the palm of your hand and place 6-8 slices of pepperoni onto of the dough
7. Begin pulling the corners of the dough over the pepperoni, spreading evenly and pinch the top of the dough to seal it into a roll.
9. Place all your stuffed rolls into an oil-sprayed muffin pan and lightly sprinkle Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese on top
12. Cover with wax or parchment paper and towel for several hours to allow rolls to rise. Once they have risen, bake on 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
14. Remove from oven, spray with Olive Oil Pam and add more Parmesan cheese
Serve hot with Marinara Dipping Sauce.
Lamaar Woodley and Janice Staples’ Mac n cheese
1 small red onion, diced
1 (16 ounce) package small pasta shells
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 pinch garlic salt
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 (11 ounce) cans condensed cream of Cheddar cheese soup
2/3 cup shredded Havarti cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 1/3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Place the diced onion in a large pot of lightly-salted water; bring to a boil. Cook the pasta until close to done, 8 to 10 minutes; drain. Transfer the onion and pasta to a casserole dish; season with
salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Stir the butter and brown sugar into the pasta mixture until the butter melts. Add the Cheddar cheese soup, Havarti cheese, Parmesan cheese and 1/3 cup of Cheddar cheese; stir
well. Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese over top of the dish. Bake in preheated oven about 45 minutes. Change oven setting to ‘Broil’ and cook until top is golden brown, about 4 minutes.
Gladys Bettis’ Sweet Potato Pie
3 medium-size sweet potatoes
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 cup milk
1 cup sugar
3/4 stick butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 pie shell
1. Boil sweet potatoes (either whole or sliced) until tender.
2. Once cooled, peel potatoes and mash through ricer.
3. Place mashed sweet potatoes in a bowl with remaining ingredients.
4. Mix (on medium speed using an electric mixer) until well combined.
5. Pour mixture into an unbaked 9-inch pie shell. Bake 40-45 minutes at 400 degrees F or until golden brown.
Branden Albert’s Hot Wings
3 pounds chicken wings
2 tablespoons butter
1 (12-ounce) jar hot sauce or hot pepper sauce
Blue cheese dressing for dipping
1. Put wings, butter, and hot sauce in a slow cooker set on medium and cook 3 hours.
2. When finished cooking, set slow cooker to warm and serve (out of the pot) with blue cheese dressing for dipping.
Chevis Jackson’s Super Bowl Tacos
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 teaspoon dried onion
1 pound ground beef
7 ounces chipotle barbecue sauce
1 packet taco seasoning
1 tablespoon cumin
1 tablespoon chili powder
Salt and pepper to taste
6 taco shells
1 cup sour cream
1 cup spicy salsa
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, red pepper, and onion and cook until the garlic is lightly brown.
2. Add meat and brown, about 10 minutes. After browned, add barbecue sauce and taco seasoning and stir well.
3. Stir in cumin and chili powder and continue to cook another 5 to 10 minutes. Taste and add salt and pepper to season as you like. Remove from heat.
4. To assemble: Place 2 tablespoons beef in center of each taco shell and top with a large tablespoon each of sour cream, salsa, lettuce, and cheese.