- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 can (14 ounces) vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pound shrimp
1. In a small bowl, stir together flour and 1 tablespoon water; set aside.
2. In a medium-size saucepan, whisk together coconut milk, vegetable broth, ginger, lemon juice, curry powder, black pepper, garlic powder and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook for 10 minutes, until reduced.
3. Add chicken to saucepan and cook 2 minutes. Stir flour mixture and shrimp into pot and cook for 2 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through and liquid has thickened. Serve warm.
- Servings Per Recipe 12 appetizer of 6 main dish servings
- Calories 157,
- Total Fat (g) 8,
- Saturated Fat (g) 7,
- Cholesterol (mg) 79,
- Sodium (mg) 291,
- Carbohydrate (g) 3,
- Fiber (g) 1,
- Protein (g) 17,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet